Learn How To Tie The Rio Bandito- Ultimate Fall Pattern!
With Fall around the corner, fish are looking for a big meal before winter. The Bandito is a little crayfish pattern that will land you fish whether you’re fishing for bass or carp; or using this as an attractor pattern on a tight line rig in your trout stream. If you know there are crayfish where you are fishing, consider using the Rio Bandito next time you hit the water. This simple pattern may be your ticket to landing a big fish this fall season.
Ingredients & Recipe
- Hook- XT500 SZ 12
- Bead- Tungsten Metallic Red 3.8mm
- Thread- 50D Nano Silk Brown
- Legs- Wapsi Pumpkin Barred
- Body- Hareline Ozzie Possum Fur – Natural Dark
- Vise – Mongoose Vice
- Scissors – Dr. Slick Arrow Point
- Bodkin – Rising Stout Bodkin
- Whip Finish – Tiemco Midge Whip Finish
- Tool Kit – Loon Tool Kit